- Imposing detached Grade II Listed office building extending to approx. 4,493 sqft (417.42 sqm) with on-site car parking
- Versatile accommodation arranged over four floors including basement storage providing scope for conversion, subject to planning
- Currently generating a combined rental income of £30,780 per annum exclusive
- Occupying a prominent roadside position within walking distance of all amenities
- Freehold For Sale with the benefit of the existing Tenancies. Offers in the region of £550,000 are invited
The property occupies a prominent position facing the original section of Abbey Foregate on the northern side of the historic Abbey Church adjoining the junction with Whitehall Street and the Horsefair in a pleasantly mature location within a short walking distance of Shrewsbury Town Centre and close to the popular Abbey Lawn office development.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administration centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approx. 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
This imposing and extended Grade II Listed building is of traditional brick construction and provides spacious and well-appointed accommodation extending in total to approximately 4,493 sqft (417.42 sqm) and is arranged over four floors including basement storage.
The property is presently let as 4 individual suites all of which are accessed by a shared entrance hall and provide spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. The accommodation further benefits from gas fired radiator central heating, carpeted flooring, communal wc facilities and individual tea points to each suite.
Externally the property boasts on-site car parking to the front and side together with private lawn fore garden.