- Large workshop/storage unit extending in total to approx. 4,785 sqft (444.54 sqm)
- Ample on-site parking and circulation areas available
- Conveniently situated on the A483 providing good transport links to Oswestry, Welshpool and Shrewsbury
- Available To Let on a new Lease on terms to be agreed
- Rent: Based on £2.00 per sqft per annum exclusive
The property is situated in a prominent location within Four Crosses, forming part of the established Old Creamery Business Park fronting the B4593 which connects to the A483 trunk road providing direct access to Oswestry and Welshpool. Four Crosses is a small settlement and benefits from a mix of local amenities, situated approximately 8 miles north of Welshpool, 8 miles south of Oswestry and 17 miles west of Shrewsbury.
The Business Park provides a range of business, storage/manufacturing premises with ample parking and circulations areas.
Unit 9 – Single storey storage/workshop accommodation of traditional brick construction extending in total to approx. 4,785 sqft (444.54 sqm) with heating via a gas warm air blower and use of communal toilet facilities which are located within the site.