- Handsome Grade II Listed character building extending in total to approx. 1,572 sqft (146.03 sqm)
- Comprising versatile office accommodation to the ground and first floor with a spacious two bedroom flat to the second floor
- Prominent Town Centre location, boasting a return frontage to one of the main vehicular cross roads in to Welshpool Town Centre with neighbouring traders including: The Royal Oak Hotel, HBSC and Boots Pharmacy
- Guide Price: Offers in the region of £225,000 plus VAT are invited for the Freehold Interest
- Ground Floor and First Floor Offices available to let. Rent: £10,000 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a prominent roadside location on the corner of Broad Street and the A458 whilst fronting one of the main vehicular cross roads into Welshpool Town Centre. Set amongst a variety of national and independent retailers including: The Royal Oak Hotel, Boots Pharmacy, WH Smith, Greggs and HSBC with public car parking nearby.
Welshpool is an important Market Town and commercial centre within the Mid Wales Economy and has a current population of circa 6,000. The Town is situated approx. 20 miles to the West of Shrewsbury, via the A458, and lies approx. 14 miles to the North East of Newtown. Oswestry and Wrexham are approx. 16 and 30 miles respectively via the A458 and A5 trunk roads.
This handsome Grade II Listed character building extends in total to approx. 1,572 sqft (146.03 sqm) incorporating versatile office accommodation to the ground and first floor together with a residential flat to the second floor.
The office accommodation is currently configured to include a large open plan general office with an imposing return frontage, Manager’s office and tea point to the ground floor with access to the cellar and enclosed rear courtyard.
The first floor provides further office accommodation, wc and kitchenette with the second floor providing a two bedroom flat with an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom and separate toilet.
In addition to the main building there is an adjacent single storey office of traditional brick construction accessed via the rear courtyard.