We deliver a first class comprehensive professional service to our Clients with Partner level contact throughout all instructions, large or small. We have a high degree of experience including the more technical and complex aspects of the commercial property world.
Properties of the week: Unit F, Plot 30, Vanguard Park, Battleifield Enterprise Park
- Quality property built 2008 with 10 year warranty.
- Let to Home Gallery Limited on a 6 yer FRI lease from March 2012.
- Passing Rent of £15,000 per annum.
- Sought after location on premier Trade Counter developement.
- Price £195,000 (7.5% NIY)
Properties of the week: Unit 14, Stafford Park 12
- Commercial industrial warehouse of approx. 6,048 sqft (561.91 sqm)
- Includes ground floor offices and staff facilities of approx. 1,126 sqft (104.56 sqm)
- Plus mezzanine storage of approx. 1,797 sqft (166.95 sqm)
- Open span warehouse with approx. 19ft (5.9m) eaves
- Easily accessible location just off J4 of the M54
- Rent: £25,000 pax
Properties of the week: Commercial Premises Off Waterloo Road
- Total Site Area of Approx. 1.78 acres (0.72 hectares)
- Offices Comprising Approx. 6,041 sqft (561.24 sqm)
- Development Potential for Various Uses (STP)
- Extensive Roadside Frontage
- Available For Sale inviting offers around £400,000
Properties of the week: 123 Hereford Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY3 7QZ
- Modernised Fish & Chip Shop - refitted 2011 with first floor office accommodation
- Situated fronting a busy road junction close to various retailers, public house and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
- First Floor separately access - easily adpted for residential use.
- Guide Price: £265,000 Freehold
Properties of the week: Acorn Site, Kensington Way, Oakengates
- Surfaced site area of approx. 1.5 acres (0.6 hectares)
- Warehouse & offices of approx. 13,269 sqft (1,233 sqm)
- Large yard with perimeter fencing
- Development potential (STP)
- For Sale: £725,000 or To Let: £55,000 pax
Properties of the week: Unit B2, Halesfield 5, Telford
- Approx. 3,542 sqft (329 sqm) plus mezzanine of 1,287 sqft (120 sqm).
- Integral offices of approx. 508 sqft (47 sqm) and rear yard
- Well located on Halesfield Industrial Estate
- Good road links to A442 Queensway and M54
- Available To Let from £10,000 pax or For Sale at £139,000
Properties of the week: 27 and 27A High Street, Ironbridge
- Three storey Grade II Listed Town property
- Incorporates vacant ground floor and lower ground floor retail premises with maisonette apartment above
- Apartment is currently subject to an Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing a rental income of £600 pcm
- Sought after location within the famous Ironbridge Gorge
- Investment available For Sale at £249,999
Properties of the week: Unit 1 Darwin Court, Oxon Business Park, Shrewsbury
- Single storey self-contained office suite comprising approx.1,358 sq ft (126.2 sq m)
- Completed to a high standard of specification with gas fired central heating
- 8 designated on-site car parking spaces
- Prominently located on this established Business Park close to A5 Bypass
- Offer in the region of £175,000 invited for the freehold interest
- Rent: £12,500 per annum exclusive
- "Just a quick email to say thank you for your excellent work on our behalf. Received a letter from the Council this morning confirming our new Rateable Value and promising a refund cheque for just over £4,000. A lovely surprise in amongst the usual assortment of bills."
Richard Bates, Glovers Business Supplies Ltd.
- "This is to confirm that we act on behalf of the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Shrewsbury. We have on numerous occasions instructed Towler Shaw Roberts to act for the Diocese in connection with the sale of land and other dealings with Diocesan property. Our clients and ourselves have always been very satisfied with their services at all levels and would certainly recommend Towler Shaw Roberts as offering an excellent service."
Philip Horton, Hague Lambert Solicitors
- "I return one copy of the Rent Review memorandum signed as requested. Russell and I do so very much appreciate your professional advice and the excellent manner you interpret and act on our instructions."
Garth Marshall, Marshall & Marshall Ltd
- "TSR have once again smoothly guided us through the acquisition of another property acquisition. In addition to their on-going and invaluable help on numerous leasing issues, we look forward to continuing this relationship on our active shop development programme."
Sue Chance, Compton Hospice